Friday, December 17, 2010

Cool technology for even the techologically-challenged

I am sitting at home enjoying the company of my family. I completed my first semester of graduate school successfully! Woot! I did really well in all my classes; it feels good to be excited about all that I am learning!

I just submitted my application to intern at The Placement Exchange, Philly in 2011 today. TPE is an opportunity for employers and candidates in the field of student affairs to meet before the annual NASPA National conference. It's a great chance to interview a lot of candidates and be interviewed by a bunch of colleges and universities across the nation.

Below is a Prezi presentation I created as my application to the internship position. Prezi is a web-based presentation program that allows you to zoom over your materials. It's super neat and, while it can be challenging at first, is an easy way to break away from using power point presentations. I recommend you check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment